1/26/07

A day in my life. ( OH NO!)

The following may be hazardous to your health.


4:05am ------- wake up to go to bathroom.

6:05am ------- wake up and start getting ready for school.

6:30am ------- wait for clothes in dryer to get well, dry.

6:45am -------- dressed, and TRYING to make my hair look decent.

6:50am ------- tired of trying to do my hair, so i just wear it in a pony tail.

6:55am -------- eat a piece of bread to keep myself from throwing up.

7:00am -------watch Curious George on OE TA.

7:20am ------- trying to keep Cassi from eating my face.

7:35am --------eat a piece of toast, and gagging while doing it, because I'm not hungry.
(mom MAKES me eat something.)

7:40am --------- in the car and honking for mom to get out to the car and take me to school...

7:43am-------- still waiting for mom.

7:50am ------ AT SCHOOL AND WAITING FOR BELL TO RING SO I CAN GO TO MY LOCKER.

7:52am ------ AT MY LOCKER, AND CHATTING WITH MY FRIENDS.

7:59 am -------- In 1st hour math......... trying not to cry, because math book is yelling at me.

8:30am -------- still trying not to cry.

8:40am-------- GETTING READY TO GO TO NEXT CLASS..

8:55am --------- In 2nd hour English........ trying not to fall out of my chair that has
PROBLEMS.

9:20am ------- on the floor... chair has won the battle.

9:45am ------- LEFT ENGLISH AND NOW AT LOCKER, SHOVING BACKPACK INTO IT.

9:55AM ------- In 3rd hour P.E. running around the gym like Cassi is trying to eat me.

10:45am---------- waiting to be dismissed to go to lunch.

10:55am------- SITTING A LUNCH TABLE STARING AT JAKE .

11:15am ------- STILL STARING.

11:25am -------- in reading also known as "TIGER TIME"

11:35AM -------- reading and trying not to laugh at Nick Bailey who is shoving pencils up his nose.

11:50am -------- TAKING BREAK. ( bathroom,drink,and locker break.)

12:10pm ------- in 4th hour science...... nothing exciting is happening.

12:50pm ------ LEAVING SCIENCE ON MY WAY TO BAND.

1:15am ------- in 5th hour band.......... once again trying not to laugh at Nick Bailey who this time is shoving drumsticks up his nose.

1:45pm ------- getting ready to go to next class.

2:20pm ------ in 6T\th hour Social Studies... (my favorite class.) I sit next to Nick Bailey, who is sticking some foreign object in his nose once again.

2:40pm --------- waiting for bell to ring to Dismiss us to leave.

2:46pm ------- WALKING HOME.....

2:58pm-------- I'm home and watching Ellen.

OKAY, I'M GETTING TIRED OF TYPING, TO MAKE A VERY LONG STORY SHORTER...

After I watch Ellen I go into my room and listen to music and watch T.V. until bedtime,

THE END!

4 comments:

Suzy-Q said...

Ummmm Nick B. has some nasal issues. He should probably seek counseling or something....or at least a Kleenex. :o)

Leslee said...

Oh no, Aunt Jo, I think Nick will someday be your son-in-law because he's trying to hard to make your daughter laugh already!

Carly, that sounded like a lot of my days in school too. Except I had to ride the bus to and from school until I was a senior.

Carly said...

Nick is KINDA cute.....

The Lazy Iguana said...

Having great looking hair is very important.