9/3/06

Daddy's Comic Strip





























My Dad is a genius!

See where I get all my talent!
and good looks too?!!!!!!!!!!!


Hope you can read this..(UJ)

1st panel: Saturday morning, UJ sleeps.....Aj is at work......
2nd: UJ is startled awake by the presence of fairies flying over his head:"We're those fairies?"
3rd: UJ has questions:
Breathing? hceck
Breathing? check!
Socks! ON?
Tummy? Hanging over
Hangover? Tummy...
Hungry? Yes..... I....
Hongreee? Hongreeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
4th panel: UJ begins long hike to kitchen. Sign reads El Paso....(walk to kitchen .5 miles)
5th panel says: Fridge empty...Fridge laughs "Ha!" Evil plot against UJ aka Batman in effect...(return walk 2.5 miles)
6th: UJ has donned Batman suit and is standing in front of McDonalds....


Special thanks to my wonderful, mother, Josefina for her tireless technical work on this post. :o)
*snickering*

9 comments:

FruitfulSpirit said...

How cute! I posted mine days ago! Did you see it? If not go to the link below and see it! I really like this one but wish we could make it bigger! Long walk to the kitchen to find the fridge is empty!

Finger Food Comic

Suzy-Q said...

it's not really that far.
seems that way when you are still a little sleepy though, or in a hurry.

hmmph. i never get mcdonald's!
oh. wait. i don't eat breakfast. ok all is well.

good idea carly. sorry i fell through.

good job joe. you are a good drawer. ;0)

Jenn said...

Are those purple shorts?

Very nice. I am still thinking about mine. I know I'm past the deadline already.

Jamie Dawn said...

I couldn't enlarge it to see the finer details.
VERY funny strip. Whew!
I wasn't sure what I'd find here.
You all really ought to feed that poor man.
He will waste away to nothing soon if you don't.

Carly said...

sdda

Carly said...

sdda

Jenn said...

I drew some doodles for you.

Carly said...

fvdsfdvs

Suzy-Q said...

ggggg